When we bought our camper, we literally knew less than nothing about what we needed to take it out. After some awesome YouTube videos such as Travels with Delaney and especially the “5 Essential Items” video, we made our list and ordered items to ensure we had the basics. We bought these items before we even had our camper and we use all of them almost every single time we roll.
- RhinoFLEX 15ft RV Sewer Hose Kit, Includes Swivel Fitting and Translucent Elbow
- Progressive Industries SSP-30XL Surge Protector with Cover (30 Amp)
- Water Supply Kit:
- 25ft TastePURE Drinking Water Hose
- TastePure RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
- Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator: Helps protect your plumbing from high pressure
- 90 Degree Hose Elbow: Used to reduce stress on the camper city water connector
- Andersen 2-Pack Camper Leveler: Quickly level side-to-side. These things are bomb proof.
- Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Levelers – 10 Pack
- RV Leveling Scissor Jack Socket Drill Adapter: Use it on a cordless drill to run the stabilizers up and down.
- Stanley 24″ Level
- 30A to 15A adapter (Dog Bone)
2 thoughts on “Must-haves to Roll with your new GeoPro”
This is really great. Thanks for sharing. Found your link in the Geo pro fb group
I also bought a small floor jack and a torque and lug wrench ,grease gun for wheel bearings small cordless air compressor.Also have a basic tool kit and a small brush saw and hatchet. Power chord and splitter and a hose splitter .Hitch lock and of course a reversible RV rug.
Comments are closed.