I love camping in our GeoPro but I really hate making a lot of dirty dishes early in the morning when I’d rather be sipping coffee and listening to birds. This dish is awesome because you mix it up, pop it into the oven and then relax while it cooks. It is also simple and versatile. It would be great with bananas or other fresh fruit, walnuts over even just a little cream. I serve it with a little butter and maple syrup and everyone loves it.
Easy Baked Oatmeal
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats We like Bob's Red Mill
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk 2%
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Ground
- 1 pinch salt
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat your RV oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8"x8" baking dish.
- Mix all ingredient through salt in a bowl and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set.
- Slice into 6 to 8 bars and serve with a pat of butter and a drizzle of maple syrup.